How do I configure my Netgear DG814, RP614, RP614v2, MR814, MR814v2, or WGT624?
- Open your browser to the router's webpage
- Go Advanced > Port Forwarding
* Make sure NAT Status is set to Enable
* Click on Add Custom Service
- Use a single port to forward. Use your local IP
address. (Win 9x: Start > Run > winipcfg | Win
2k/XP: Start > Run > "cmd /k ipconfig /all" [without the
- In DC++ settings, enter your current external IP (can be found here) and the port you chose to forward.
- If you can search and download files you have configured it successfully.
FAQ adapted from http://www.gangefors.com/adc/DG814/index.html
Last update: 2006-06-03 10:48
You cannot comment on this entry