How do I configure my Linksys router?
- Open your browser and type in the address to your router (usually 192.168.1.1) in the address field and login.
- Go to Applications & Gaming. Subsection
Port Range Forwarding
- Type in a single port for the Start to and End. Select Both for the Protocol.
- Type in your local IP address. (Win 9x: Start > Run > winipcfg | Win 2k/XP: Start > Run > "cmd /k ipconfig /all" [without the ""])
- In DC++ settings, enter your current external IP (can be found here) and the port you chose to forward.
- If you can search and download files you have configured it successfully.
Last update: 2006-06-03 10:47
You cannot comment on this entry