How can I configure Agnitum Outpost Firewall?
How to set up Agnitum Outpost Firewall
- Once Agnitum Outpost is installed. Start up DC++.
You should see an dialog similar to the one below. Select Allow
all activities for this application and click on OK.
- You should now be able to search and download in DC++
(assuming the rest of your network and software is set up properly).
- You will see a dialog box similar to the following when an
update to DC++ is applied. Click on Update
information for changed components and then OK.
- Once Agnitum is installed, open up its main configuration
window. Go to Options -> Application.
- Select Trusted Applications. Click
on Add. Navigate to the location where
DC++ is installed, typically C:\Program Files\DCPlusPlus, and select
- Once DC++ has been added, it should appear on the list of
applications under Trusted Applications
Click on OK
- That's it, DC++ is now configured!
Last update: 2006-06-03 15:38
You cannot comment on this entry